Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No-Cook Overnight Oatmeal

I've been on the hunt for new breakfast ideas recently. I'm getting a little tired of our usual rotation. We tend to eat a lot of eggs, some waffles, french toast, and whatever else I can dig up. But I find it really difficult to be creative in the mornings before I've had my coffee. And I can never seem to get a cup of coffee until the Eskimo has eaten. So I'm caught in this horrible breakfast catch 22. Or I was, until I found a recipe for Overnight, No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal on Pinterest. Bless you Pinterest, bless you.

So far I've made the blueberry maple one and the apple cinnamon recipe. Both were delicious. Though I felt like there was way too much cinnamon in the second. Gave the Eskimo a little rash on his face where he smeared it and the taste was overpowering. I also used frozen blueberries as that was all we had and it turned out just fine.

Anyway, just a quick post to share a delicious breakfast idea that you can make the night before! Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment